Friday, February 13, 2015

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog.  I may be a little late to the whole “blog game”, but actually I’ve made a few strides at this before.  Not long, maybe a couple of years ago, I started a blog called “Sidewinder Reviews”(http://sidewinderreviews.blogspot.com/), where in I gave my commentary on various films and books.  Around that same time I had a blog called “Fishers of Family Mobile Ministry” (http://mobileministry.blogspot.com/) which contained various opinion pieces based on Christian theology.

So with that in mind, why did I abandon those two blogs to start yet a third one?  Because this one is, frankly, strictly mine.  I won’t be held down by any specific structure.  I may post a movie review, but it’s not a movie review blog.  I may post off the cuff thoughts and experiences relating to my faith, but it’s not a faith based blog.  It’s more of a, whatever I want to talk about blog.  So why on earth should you read my blog?  Well, that’s for you to decide.  Maybe you agree with my opinion, maybe you want to share one of your own, maybe you totally disagree and you want to present a well-founded counterpoint to something I said.  Maybe you just want to gripe.  That’s up to you, I won’t judge.

However, regardless of what I talk about, I will hold to one basic rule.  No swearing.  I know that might limit a few people’s comments, given the size of their vocabulary, but this is a blog that maybe my kids might read one day, and frankly, when you descend into swearing, it hurts a lot of things.  It makes you look insecure in your stance.  So feel free to disagree with me, but please no swearing.  I will delete comments that contain profanity.

Thank you.

Michael Bauch

No comments:

Post a Comment